The Infinity™ Training Headwalls are specifically designed for teaching labs and institutions. The horizontally configured headwall provides Vacuum, Air and simulates Oxygen* just by plugging the unit into an electrical outlet. The Infinity™ Training Headwall provides an inexpensive and quick method for simulating a patient room’s medical gas services. The equipment track and rail integrated into the unit allow for space management and organization.
The Infinity™ Training Headwall is designed based on your needs. The traditional methods of providing medical gas services can cost thousands of dollars per bed with a centralized vacuum pump and air compressor and a network of piping. The Infinity™ Training Headwall was developed to provide Vacuum, Air and Electrical Power in a self contained cost effective unit that eliminates medical gas problems with lab renovations.
- A solution that will save thousands of dollars over a traditional centralized system
- In a few hours you have a fully functional patient room simulation of working Oxygen*, Air and Vacuum service with hospital accurate flow rates and hospital grade receptacles
- Infinity™ Training Headwalls can be added one at a time as your budget permits
- The Infinity™ Training Headwall can be moved with ease when lab spacing needs change
- The Infinity™ Training Headwall horizontal rail is 49” wide x 5” deep x 9” high with a vertical service chase 14” wide x 6” deep x 36” high; housing the self contained pump/ compressor
- Installation is simple: locate the Infinity™ Training Headwall in position near the bed, secure it to the building wall, plug in the six foot electric cord to an available outlet and you are up and running.
*Oxygen simulated with air.
- Overbed Light Fixture [with pull cord switch]
- Integrated Non-Functional Nurse Call
- Integrated Non-Functional Code Blue
- Integrated White Dry Erase Board
- Oxygen Flowmeter
- Medical Air Flowmeter
- Vacuum Regulator [Continuous]
- Vacuum Regulator [Continuous/Intermittent]
- Vacuum canister and holder
- Additional Mounting Brackets as Requested
- Utility Basket
- Sphygmomanometer Mount
- Sphygmomanometer Cuff w/ Basket
- Sharps Container with Mount
- Single Hook I.V Arm
US Patent # 7,878,809