The MedMaster Auracyl™ Sconce Light is an attractive, wall mounted luminaire that meets the aesthetic and functional challenges often encountered in healthcare settings.
With its clean, simple lines and gentle curves, the Auracyl's timeless styling complements a wide range of architectural and interior designs.
In terms of certified performance, the Auracyl is without equal. Designed for areas requiring the utmost protection from Healthcare Acquired Infections (HAI) and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), this advanced luminaire is NSF2/Splash Zone listed for corrosion resistance, cleanability, and lack of toxicity.
The Auracyl is available in standard, optional, and custom colors – including white or black antimicrobial finishes – along with a selection of textures and patterns that give the designer an extensive palette of aesthetic options. Plus, the Auracyl features backlighting that creates a pleasing visual accent by highlighting the sconce’s frame, reduces contrast, and adds soft, diffuse illumination to the space.
This highly efficient lighting system is available with LED, incandescent, linear fluorescent, and compact fluorescent lamps. State-of-the-art electrical components and engineering allow the Auracyl with LEDs to be dimmed, even in MRI and related imaging suites.
Manufactured By Kenall
- Non-ferrous, marine grade extruded aluminum housing with die-cast end caps; antimicrobial finish available
- Frosted, high transmission extruded acrylic lens with excellent impact resistance and maximum uniformity
- Incandescent and high efficiency dimmable linear and compact fluorescent, and LED lamp sources
- Sealed construction keeps out contaminants, dirt, and liquid for patient safety, high optical efficiency, and aesthetics
- Smooth exterior facilitates cleaning • Durable double wall construction resists breakage from cleaning, rough handling, and accidental impact
- UL and CUL damp location listed, NSF2/Splash Zone listed, optional IP64 certified, U.S. Patent No. 7,029,139
- Non-ferrous dimmable MRI; 50,000 hour compatible LED low signal to noise ratio electronic design meets machine standards
- HOUSING: Marine grade extruded aluminum. Marine grade die-cast aluminum end caps. TGIC polyester powder coat – 5-stage pre-treatment; Salt spray test: 1,000 hours. Antimicrobial fi nish standard on external aluminum surfaces of installed luminaire.
- REFLECTOR: Die-formed marine grade aluminum. Full refl ector/wire cover – 92% refl ectivity.
- DecorATive ouTer LenS: Acrylic translucent white lens standard. Nominal thickness .125". Optional decorative Lumicor® resins – see Ordering Information.
- INNER LENS: UV stabilized, high impact resistant, extruded 100% DR/acrylic frost lens. Nominal thickness .100". Lens secured in place by lens frame.
- OUTER LENS: Refer to optional Decorative Outer Lens selections below.
- HARDWARE: One stainless steel Phillips head fastener standard. Four stainless steel Phillips head fasteners with IP64 option. Internal brackets and fasteners are non-corrosive.
- ELECTRICAL: 120/277V or 347V high power factor electronic fl uorescent ballast (<10~25% THD). 3,000 or 4,100K white LED light source with integral 120V electronic driver; input power 8, 14, 18, or 22 watts. Dimming capability controlled through compatible 0-10V dimmer (supplied by others).
- INSTALLATION: Standard four-point mounting required.
- PHOTOMETRICS: For photometric information, go to kenall.com.
- PATENT: S. Patent No. 7,029,139.
LISTINGS: UL and CUL listed for Damp Location – covered ceiling and wall mount. NSF2 Splash and Non-Food Zone. ADA Compliant. Optional IP64 certified to IEC 60598.
Auracyl™ Sconces are ideal for both accent lighting and contributing to ambient levels. IES formatted photometrics are available for standard lens. Translucence data for optional lens materials is provided for photometric calculations specific to lens selection.